4 PIN DIP PHOTOTRANSISTOR PHOTOCOUPLER
• Current transfer ratio
(CTR: 50~600% at IF =5mA, VCE =5V)
(CTR: 63~320% at IF =10mA, VCE =5V)
• High isolation voltage between inputs
and output (Viso=5000 V rms)
• Creepage distance >7.62 mm
• Operating temperature up to +110°C
• Compact small outline package
• Pb free and RoHS compliant.
• UL approved (No. E214129)
• VDE approved (No. 132249)
• SEMKO approved
• NEMKO approved
• DEMKO approved
• FIMKO approved
• CSA approved
The EL816 series of devices each consist of an infrared emitting diodes,
optically coupled to a phototransistor detector.
They are packaged in a 4-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD option.
• Programmable controllers
• System appliances, measuring instruments
• Telecommunication equipments
• Home appliances, such as fan heaters, etc.
• Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances
Revi1sion Copy:rig1h2t© 2010,Everlight All Rights Reserved. Release Date : Nov13,2013. Issue No:RDePlCe-0a0s0e00D09aRteev:.212013-11-2w2w1w0.:e5v9e:r0li1g.h0t.com
Expired Period: Forever