15KP17CA Thru 15KP280CA
15000W Transient Voltage Suppressors
TVS Diodes - 15000W > 15KP Series
The 15KP series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning
and other transient voltage events.
• Plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-O
• Typical IR less than 1uA above 12V
• Fast response time
• Glass passivated junction
• Low zener impedance• Excellent clamping capability
• Low inductance
• I/O interface • AC/DC power supply
• Low frequency signal transmission line.
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation at TA=25℃ by 10 / 1000μs waveform
Steady state power dissipation at TL=75℃ (Fig.5)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine Wave superimposed on
rated load, (JEDEC Method) (Note2, Fig.6)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
-55 to 175
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Lead
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA=25℃ per Fig. 2.
2. 8.3ms single half sine-wave, or equivalent square wave, duty cycle=4 pulses per minutes maximum.
Specifications are subject to change without notice