Quadruple Differential Line Drivers With 3 State Outputs
The HD26C31 features quadruple differential line drivers which satisfy the requirements of EIA standard
RS-422A. This device is designed to provide differential signals with high current capability on bus lines.
The circuit provides enable input to control all four drivers. The output circuit has active pull up and pull
down and is capable of sinking or sourcing 20 mA.
• TTL input compatibility
• Propagation delay time: 6 ns typ
• Output to output skew: 0.5 ns typ
• High output impedance in power off conditions
• Meets EIA standard RS-422A
• Operates from a single 5 V supply
• Three state outputs
• Low power dissipation with CMOS process
• Power up and power down protection
• Pin to pin compatible with HD26LS31