4 M SRAM (256-kword × 16-bit)
Oct. 14, 1999
The Hitachi HM62V16258B Series is 4-Mbit static RAM organized 262,144-word × 16-bit. HM62V16258B
Series has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption by employing Hi-CMOS
process technology. It offers low power standby power dissipation; therefore, it is suitable for battery backup
systems. It is packaged in standard 44-pin plastic TSOPII.
• Single 3.0 V supply: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
• Fast access time: 70 ns/85 ns (max)
• Power dissipation:
Active: 9 mW (typ)
Standby: 3 µW (typ)
• Completely static memory.
No clock or timing strobe required
• Equal access and cycle times
• Common data input and output.
Three state output
• Battery backup operation.