• Equivalent to AM D's Am29821-26 Bipolar Registers in
pinouVfunction, speeds and output drive over full
temperature and voltage supply extremes
• High-speed parallel registers with positive edge-triggered
-Non-inverting Cp-y tpD ~ 7.5ns typo
-Inverting CP-Y tpD ~ 7.5ns typo
• Buffered common Clock Enable (EN) and asynchronous
Clear input (ClR)
• 48mA commerciallQL, 32mA military 10l
• 200mV (typ.) hysteresis on clock INPUT
• Clamp diodes on all inputs for ringing suppression
• ESD protection 5000V (typ.) - Mll-STD-883 Category B
• low inpuVoutput capacitance
-6pF inputs (typ.)
-8pF outputs (typ.)
• CMOS power levels (5iJ.W typo static)
• Both CMOS and TTL output compatible
• Substantially lower input current levels than AMD's Bipolar
Am29800 series (5iJ.A max.)
• 100% product assurance screening to Mll-STD-883, Class B
The IDT39C800 Series is built using advanced CEMOS··, a
dual metal CMOS technology.
The IDT39C820 Series bus interface registers are designed to
eliminate the extra packages required to buffer existing registers
and provide extra data width for wider address/data paths or
bu!!es carrying parity. The IDT39C821 and IDT39C822 are
buffered, 10-bit wide versions of the popular '374/'534 functions.
The IDT39C823 and IDT39C824 are 9-bit wide buffered registers
with Clock Enable (EN) and Clear (ClR) - ideal for parity bus
interfacing in high-performance microprogrammed systems.
The IDT39C825 and IDT39C826 are 8-bit buffered registers with
all the '823/4 controls plus multiple enables (OE" OE2, OE3 ) to
allow multiuser control of the interface, e.g., CS, DMA, and
RD/WR. They are ideal for use as an output port requiring high
cAli of the IDT39C800 high-performance interface family are
designed for high-capacitance load drive capability while provid-
ing low-capacitance bus loading at both inputs and outputs. All
inputs have clamp diodes, and all outputs are designed for low-
capacitance bus loading in the high impedance state.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
OE _~~ _________~~______~-+______~-+______~~______~~______. .
CEMOS is a trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
Cl19861ntegrated Device Technology, Inc.
Vn - l
Printed in the U.S.A.