May 16, 2007
600MHz Current Feedback Amplifier with
The EL5192 and EL5192A are current feedback amplifiers
with a very high bandwidth of 600MHz. This makes these
amplifiers ideal for todays high speed video and monitor
With a supply current of just 6mA and the ability to run from
a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, the amplifiers are
also ideal for hand held, portable or battery-powered
The EL5192A also incorporates an enable and disable
function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per
amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic
level will enable the amplifier.
The EL5192 is offered in the 5 Ld SOT-23 package and the
EL5192A is available in the 6 Ld SOT-23 as well as the
industry-standard 8 Ld SOIC packages. Both operate over
the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• 600MHz -3dB bandwidth
• 6mA supply current
• Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V supply
• Fast enable/disable (EL5192A only)
• Available in SOT-23 packages
• Dual (EL5292) and triple (EL5392) available
• High speed, 1GHz product available (EL5191)
• Low power, 4mA, 300MHz product available (EL5193,
EL5293, and EL5393)
• Pb-Free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
• Video amplifiers
• Cable drivers
• RGB amplifiers
• Test equipment
• Current to voltage converters
(8 LD SOIC)
(6 LD SOT-23)
(5 LD SOT-23)
1 CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Intersil (and design) is a registered trademark of Intersil Americas Inc.
Copyright Intersil Americas Inc. 2004, 2005, 2007. All Rights Reserved
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.