GaAlAs T-13/4 Standard 5
Infrared Emitting Diode
Selected to specific on-line intensity and radiant inten-
High power out put.
Mechanically and spectrally matched to the LTR-3208
series of phototransistor.
Wavelength is 880nm.
The LTE-4238 series and LTE-5238A series are high
intensity Gallium Aluminum Arsenide infrared emitting
diodes mounted in clear plastic end looking packages.
Gallium Aluminum Arsenide features a significant in-
crease in the radiated output of Gallium Arsenide at the
same forward current. Also with a wavelength cen-
tered at 880nanometers it more closely of silicon
1. All dimensions are in millimeters (inches).
2. Tolerance is 0.25mm (.010") unless otherwise noted.
3. Protruded resin under flange is 1.5mm (.059") max.
4. Lead spacing is measured where the leads emerge from
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
DataSheet4 U .com