LESHAN RADIO COMPANY, LTD.
The LBAS516T1 is a high-speed switching diode fabricated in planar technology
and encapsulated in the SOD523(SC79) SMD plastic package.
· Ultra small plastic SMD package
· High switching speed: max. 4 ns
· Continuous reverse voltage: max. 75 V
· Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 85 V
· Repetitive peak forward current: max. 500 mA.
· We declare that the material of product compliance with RoHS requirements.
· S- Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and
Control Change Requirements; AEC-Q101 Qualified and PPAP Capable.
· High-speed switching in e.g. surface mounted circuits.
3000 Tape & Reel
10000 Tape & Reel
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS T j =25°C unless otherwise specified.
V F forward voltage
I R reverse current
C d diode capacitance
t rr reverse recovery time
V fr forward recovery voltage
see Fig.2 I F = 1 mA
I F = 10 mA
I F =50 mA
I F = 150 mA
see Fig.4 V R = 25 V
V R =75 V
V R = 25 V; T j = 150 °C
V R = 75 V; T j = 150 °C;
f = 1 MHz; V R = 0; see Fig.5
when switched from I F=10mA to I R= 10mA;
R L= 100 Ω; measured at I R= 1 mA; see Fig.6
when switched from IF = 10 mA; tr = 20 ns; see Fig.7
R th j-s
thermal resistance from junction to soldering point
Note 1. Soldering point of the cathode tab.