The lightning flash with arrowhead, within an equilateral
triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of
uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s en-
closure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute
a risk of electric shock to persons.
WARNING - TO REDUCE RISK
OF FIRE OR ELECTRICAL
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE
THIS EQUIPMENT TO RAIN OR
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS
INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence of important
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.
To prevent the risk of electric
shock, do not remove cover or
back. No user-serviceable parts
PLEASE READ THEM BEFORE
OPERATING THIS EQUIPMENT.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install
in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruc-
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appa-
ratus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polar-
ized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug
has two blades with one wider than the other.
A grounding type plug has two blades and a
third grounding prong. The wide blade or the
third prong are provided for your safety. If
the provided plug does not fit into your outlet,
consult an electrician for replacement of the
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on
or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket,
or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold
with the apparatus. When a cart
is used, use caution when mov-
ing the cart/apparatus combina-
tion to avoid injury from tip-
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms
or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service person-
nel. Servicing is required when the apparatus
has been damaged in any way, such as power-
supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
been spilled or objects have fallen into the
apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to
rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or
has been dropped.
15. Do not expose this equipment to dripping or
splashing and ensure that no objects filled
with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the
16. To completely disconnect this equipment from
the a.c. mains, disconnect the power supply
cord plug from the a.c. receptacle.
17. The mains plug of the power supply cord shall
remain readily operable.
18. Do not expose batteries to excessive heat such
as sunshine, fire or the like.
19. Connect mains power supply cord only to a
mains socket outlet with a protective earthing
20. Warning: The Ethernet connector of this
equipment must not be directly connected
to a public network. Connection is to be
made only by way of a modem or router ap-
proved for this purpose.