128-Channel Serial to Parallel Converter with Push-Pull Outputs
• 128 High-Voltage Channels
- Up to 80V Operating Output Voltage
- 30 mA Peak Output Sink/Source Current
- Output Diodes to Ground for Efficient Power
• Four Separate Shift Registers
- Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise Data
Shifting via DIR Pin
• 40 MHz Data Rate
• Inkjet Printer Driver
• Plasma Display Driver
• 3D Printer Driver
• HV582: 96-Channel Serial to Parallel Converter
with Push-Pull Outputs
HV583 is a unipolar, 128-channel low-voltage serial to
high-voltage parallel converter with push-pull outputs.
This device has been designed for applications
requiring multiple high-voltage outputs with current
sinking and sourcing capabilities, such as plasma
displays and Inkjet printers.
The device consists of four parallel 32-bit shift
registers, a 128-bit latch and 128 high-voltage outputs.
Data can be input at 40 MHz or up to 25 MHz when
cascaded in a multiple device configuration.
HV583 is offered in a 169-ball 10 x 10 x 1.1 mm
10x10x1.1 mm TFBGA*
13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
* See Section Section 2.0 “Package Pin Configurations
and Function Description”.
2015 Microchip Technology Inc.