10-Channel Serial-Input Latched Display Driver
• High Output Voltage 80V
• High-speed 5 MHz at 5 VDD
• Low-power IBB ≤ 0.1 mA (All High)
• Active Pull-down 100 µA Minimum at 25°C
• Output Source Current 25 mA at 60V VBB
• 10-channel Display Driver
• High-speed Serially-shifted Data Input
• 5V CMOS-compatible Inputs
• Latches on all Driver Outputs
• Pin-compatible Replacement for UCN5810A,
TL4810A and TL4810B
• High-speed Dot Matrix Print Head Driver
• Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) Driver
The HV6810 is a monolithic integrated circuit designed
to drive a dot matrix or segmented VFD. These devices
feature a serial data output to cascade additional
devices for large displays.
A 10-bit data word is serially loaded into the shift
register on the positive-going transition of the clock.
Parallel data are transferred to the output buffers
through a 10-bit D-type latch while the latch enable
input is high. The data are latched when the latch
enable is low. When the blanking input is high, all of the
outputs are low.
Outputs are structures formed by double-diffused MOS
(DMOS) transistors with output voltage ratings of 80V
and 25 mA source-current capability. All inputs are
compatible with CMOS levels.
See Table 2-1 for pin information.
2016 Microchip Technology Inc.