MECHANICAL and PACKAGING
• CASE: Metal TO-65.
• TERMINALS: Long = Cathode, Short = Gate, Stud = Anode.
• MARKING: SCR symbol, MSC (Microsemi Corporation), Part#, D/C (date code).
• POLARITY: See SCR symbol on package.
• WEIGHT: 0.56 ounces (16 grams) typical.
• Mounting Torque: 25 – 30 inch pounds.
• See Package Dimensions on last page.
50 A max average on-state
1200 V forward & reverse
repetitive blocking voltage
dv/dt 200 V/µsec
050 12 G O F -050 (e3)
e3 = RoHS Compliant
Blank = non-RoHS Compliant
FAST tq rating
tq <50 µsec @ 125 oC
TO-208AC (TO-65) Package
SYMBOLS & DEFINITIONS
Critical rate of rise of off-state voltage. (Any higher will cause false triggering.)
On-state Current: The maximum (peak) total value.
Turn off time.
Case Temperature: The temperature measured at the case.
Junction Temperature: The temperature of the semiconductor junction.
Pulse Time: The time interval between a reference point on a leading edge of a pulse waveform and a reference point
on the trailing edge of the same waveform.
Repetitive Peak Off-State Voltage: The maximum (peak) total value of repetitive peak off-state voltage.
Reverse Voltage: The reverse voltage dc value, no alternating component.
T4-LDS-0226, Rev. 2 (120659)
©2011-2012 Microsemi Corporation
Page 2 of 6