1PMT4614e3 – 1PMT4627e3,
1PMT4099e3 – 1PMT4135e3
Powermite Low Noise
1 Watt Zener Diodes
This Microsemi Powermite surface mount low noise Zener package series provides a higher
power handling capability that are also RoHS compliant. In addition to its size advantages,
Powermite package features include a full-metallic bottom that eliminates the possibility of
solder flux entrapment during assembly, and a unique locking tab acts as an efficient heat path
from die to mounting plane for external heat sinking with very low thermal resistance junction
to case (bottom). Its innovative design makes this device ideal for use with automatic insertion
Important: For the latest information, visit our website http://www.microsemi.com.
• Surface mount equivalent to JEDEC registered 1N4099 through 1N4135 and 1N4614 through
1N4627 series except with additional power capability.
• Extensive selection from 1.8 to 100 volts.
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range.
• Low RӨJC for cooler operation and better voltage regulation.
• Low noise density (1-3 kHz) at test current.
• Low reverse leakage current.
• RoHS compliant by design.
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2%.
• Moisture classification Level 1 per IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020B with no dry pack required.
• Non-sensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 method 1020.
• Compatible with automatic insertion equipment.
• Full metallic bottom eliminates flux entrapment.
Junction and Storage Temperature
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Ambient (1)
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Case
Steady-State Power Dissipation (2)
Forward Voltage @ 200 mA
Solder Temperature @ 10 s
TJ and TSTG
-55 to +150
Notes: 1. On FR4 PC board (1 oz copper) with recommended footprint (see last page).
2. At T C < 120 oC where T C is case bottom temperature at mounting plane, or 0.5 watts at T A = 30 ºC
(ambient temperature) when mounted on FR4 PC board as described for R ӨJA (also see power
deratings in figure 2).
Also available in:
1N4099 – 1N4135 and
1N4614 – 1N4627
1N4099UR – 1N4135UR and
1N4614UR – 1N4627UR
MSC – Lawrence
6 Lake Street,
Lawrence, MA 01841
Tel: 1-800-446-1158 or
Fax: (978) 689-0803
MSC – Ireland
Gort Road Business Park,
Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 65 6840044
Fax: +353 (0) 65 6822298
RF01097, Rev. A (2/21/13)
©2013 Microsemi Corporation
Page 1 of 5