Current Regulator Diode
Linear Systems replaces discontinued Siliconix J505
The Linear Systems J505 is a ± 20% range current regulator
The J505 is a ±20% range current regulator designed for
demanding applications in test equipment and instrumentation.
The J505 utilizes JFET techniques to produce a single two-leaded
device which is extremely simple to operate.
• Two-Lead Plastic Package
• Guaranteed ±20% Tolerance
• Operation up to 50V
• Excellent Temperature Stability
• Simple Series Circuitry, No Separate Voltage Source
• Tight Guaranteed Circuit Performance
• Excellent Performance in Low-Voltage/Battery Circuits
and High-Voltage Spike Protection
• High Circuit Stability vs. Temperature
• Constant-Current Supply
• Timing Circuits
Please contact Micross for full package and die dimensions
Micross Components Europe
1. Absolute maximum ratings are limiting values above which serviceability may be impaired.
2. Pulsed, t = 2ms. Maximum VF where IF < 1.1IF(max).
3. Pulsed, t = 2ms. Continuous currents may vary.
4. Pulsed, t = 2ms. Continuous impedances may vary.
5. Min VF required to ensure IF = 0.8IF(min).
Tel: +44 1603 788967
Information furnished by Linear Integrated Systems and Micross Components is believed to be accurate and reliable. However, no responsibility is assumed for its use; nor for any infringement of
patents or other rights of third parties which may result from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of Linear Integrated Systems.
Micross Components Ltd, United Kingdom, Tel: +44 1603 788967, Fax: +44 1603788920, Email: email@example.com Web: www.micross.com/distribution.aspx