The piezoelectrical effect of piezoelectric
ceramic is used in this ultrasonic sensor for
detecting the 40kHz- wavelength of acoustic
1. Small size, light weight.
2. Size can be between 15-20mm in diameter.
3. Optimum structure and decay time.
4. Maximum input voltage is large, and sensitivity setting is easy.
5. Wide usage temperature range: -30 ~ +80°C
6. Sensor is sealed and suitable for in-vehicle or outdoor use.
1. Car rear sensors (sonar)
2. Unattended parking systems
3. Unattended open/close systems
4. Intruder warning devices
Maximum input voltage
Operating temperature range
100MΩ (when DC 100V is impressed)
DC 100V max.
AC 150Vp-p max.
*Specifications may be changed for the purpose of improvement and upgrading.