PRELIMINARY DATA SHEET
MOS INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
µPD44324084, 44324094, 44324184, 44324364
36M-BIT DDRII SRAM
4-WORD BURST OPERATION
The µPD44324084 is a 4,194,304-word by 8-bit, the µPD44324094 is a 4,194,304-word by 9-bit, the µPD44324184 is a
2,097,152-word by 18-bit and the µPD44324364 is a 1,048,576-word by 36-bit synchronous double data rate static RAM
fabricated with advanced CMOS technology using full CMOS six-transistor memory cell.
The µPD44324084, µPD44324094, µPD44324184 and µPD44324364 integrate unique synchronous peripheral circuitry
and a burst counter. All input registers controlled by an input clock pair (K and /K) are latched on the positive edge of K
These products are suitable for application which require synchronous operation, high speed, low voltage, high density
and wide bit configuration.
These products are packaged in 165-pin PLASTIC FBGA.
• 1.8 ± 0.1 V power supply and HSTL I/O
• DLL circuitry for wide output data valid window and future frequency scaling
• Pipelined double data rate operation
• Common data input/output bus
• Four-tick burst for reduced address frequency
• Two input clocks (K and /K) for precise DDR timing at clock rising edges only
• Two output clocks (C and /C) for precise flight time
and clock skew matching-clock and data delivered together to receiving device
• Internally self-timed write control
• Clock-stop capability with µs restart
• User programmable impedance output
• Fast clock cycle time : 3.3 ns (300 MHz), 4.0 ns (250 MHz), 5.0 ns (200 MHz)
• Simple control logic for easy depth expansion
• JTAG boundary scan
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all products and/or types are available in every country. Please check with an NEC Electronics
sales representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. M16781EJ1V0DS00 (1st edition)
Date Published October 2004 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark shows major revised points.