Active-LOW system reset with adjustable delay time
The NE56632-XX is a family of Active-LOW, power-on reset that
offers precision threshold voltage detection within ±1.5% and super
low operating supply current of typically 3.0 µA. It includes a reset
delay that is user adjustable with an external capacitor.
Several detection threshold voltages are available at 1.9V , 2.0 V,
2.7 V, 2.8 V, 2.9 V, 3.0 V, 3.1 V, 4.2 V, 4.3 V, 4.4 V, 4.5 V, and 4.6 V.
Other thresholds are offered upon request at 100 mV steps from
1.9 V to 4.6 V.
With its ultra low supply current and high precision voltage threshold
detection capability, the NE56632-XX is well suited for various
battery powered applications such as reset circuits for logic and
microprocessors, voltage check, and level detecting. It is available in
the SOT23-5 package.
• High precision threshold detection voltage: VS ±1.5%
• Super low operating supply current: 3 µA typ.
• Built-in hysteresis voltage: 50 mV typ.
• Detection threshold voltage: 1.9 V, 2.0 V, 2.7 V, 2.8 V, 2.9 V,
3.0 V, 3.1 V, 4.2 V, 4.3 V, 4.4 V, 4.5 V, and 4.6 V.
• Reset Output: Active-LOW, open collector
• Other detection threshold voltages available upon request at
100 mV steps from 1.9 V to 4.6 V.
• Large low reset output current: 30 mA typ.
• Power-on reset delay time adjustable with external capacitor:
200 µs to 200 ms
• Reset assertion with VCC down to 0.65 V
• Reset for microprocessor and logic circuits
• Voltage level detection circuit
• Battery voltage check circuit
• Detection circuit for battery back-up
SIMPLIFIED SYSTEM DIAGRAM
Figure 1. Simplified system diagram.
2002 Mar 25
2 853–2329 27919