Multimedia radio tuner
• Local/DX switching to improve large signal handling on
FM when an outdoor antenna or cable network is
• Local/DX function provides different search levels which
are useful for spectrum analyser functions
• Three extra I/O expander ports are available for general
purpose (I2C-bus only)
• RDS-MPX signal available
• The module meets the “FCC regulations”
• The OM5604; OM5606 is in accordance with
“CENELEC EN55022” and “CENELEC EN50082-1”.
• OM5604: F-connector (FM input impedance = 75 Ω)
• OM5606: IEC-connector (FM input impedance = 75 Ω).
The OM5604; OM5606 is an FM-radio tuner which
includes a brand new concept in tuning techniques. The
new tuning concept combines the advantages of hand
tuning together with electronic facilities and features. The
tuner is I2C-bus controlled.
handbook, full pagewidth
2 6 10
4 8 12
3 7 11
Fig.1 OM5604; OM5606 connector.
87.5 to 108
F-connector for OM5604
IEC-connector for OM5606
1995 Oct 10