I2C-bus autosync deﬂection controller for
• Full horizontal plus vertical autosync capability
• Extended horizontal frequency range from
15 to 130 kHz
• Comprehensive set of I2C-bus driven geometry
adjustments and functions, including standby mode
• Very good vertical linearity
• Moire cancellation
• Start-up and switch-off sequence for safe operation of
all power components
• X-ray protection
• Power dip recognition
• Flexible switched mode B+ supply function block for
feedback and feed forward converter
• Internally stabilized voltage reference
• Drive signal for focus amplifiers with combined
horizontal and vertical parabola waveforms
• DC controllable inputs for Extremely High Tension
• SDIP32 package.
• Can handle all sync signals (horizontal, vertical,
composite and sync-on-video)
• Output for video clamping (leading/trailing edge
selectable by I2C-bus), vertical blanking and protection
• Output for fast unlock status of horizontal
synchronization and blanking on grid 1 of picture tube.
• I2C-bus controllable vertical picture size, picture
position, linearity (S-correction) and linearity balance
• Output for I2C-bus controllable vertical sawtooth and
parabola (for pin unbalance and parallelogram)
• Vertical picture size independent of frequency
• Differential current outputs for DC coupling to vertical
• 50 to 160 Hz vertical autosync range.
East-West (EW) section
• I2C-bus controllable output for horizontal pincushion,
horizontal size, corner and trapezium correction
• Optional tracking of EW drive waveform with line
frequency selectable by I2C-bus.
• I2C-bus controllable output for horizontal and vertical
• Vertical parabola is independent of frequency and tracks
with vertical adjustments
• Horizontal parabola independent of frequency
• Adjustable pre-correction of delay in focus output stage.
• I2C-bus controllable wide range linear picture position,
pin unbalance and parallelogram correction via
• Frequency-locked loop for smooth catching of horizontal
• Simple frequency preset of fmin and fmax by external
• Low jitter
• Soft start for horizontal and B+ control drive signals.
1999 Oct 25