3.3V 1:4 Clock Fanout
The NB3N2304NZ is a low skew 1−to 4 clock fanout buffer,
designed for high speed clock distribution such as in PCI−X
applications. The NB3N2304NZ guarantees low output−to−output
skew. Optimal design, layout and processing minimizes skew within a
device and from device−to−device.
The Output Enable (OE) pin forces the outputs LOW when LOW.
• Input/Output Clock Frequency up to 140 MHz
• Low Skew Outputs (100 ps)
• Output Enable
• Operating Range: VDD = 3.0 V to 3.6 V
• Ideal for PCI−X and networking clocks
• Packaged in 8−pin TSSOP, 4.4 mm x 3 mm
• Industrial Temperature Range
• These are Pb−Free Devices*
A = Assembly Location
Y = Year
WW = Work Week
M = Date Code
G = Pb−Free Package
*For additional marking information, refer to
Application Note AND8002/D.
Figure 1. Simplified Logic Diagram
See detailed ordering and shipping information in the package
dimensions section on page 5 of this data sheet.
*For additional information on our Pb−Free strategy and soldering details, please
download the ON Semiconductor Soldering and Mounting Techniques
Reference Manual, SOLDERRM/D.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2009
October, 2009 − Rev. 6
Publication Order Number: