TinyLogic UHS D-Type
Latch with 3-STATE Output
The NC7SZ373 is a single positive edge−triggered D−type CMOS
Lach with 3−STATE output from ON Semiconductor’s Ultra High
Speed Series of TinyLogic in the space saving SC70 6−lead package.
The device is fabricated with advanced CMOS technology to achieve
ultra high speed with high output drive while maintaining low static
power dissipation over a very broad VCC operating range. The device
is specified to operate over the 1.65 V to 5.5 V VCC range. The inputs
and output are high impedance when VCC is 0 V. Inputs tolerate
voltages up to 5.5 V independent of VCC operating voltage. The latch
appears transparent to the data when Latch Enable (LE) is HIGH.
When LE is LOW, the data that meets the setup time is latched. The
output tolerates voltages above VCC in the 3−STATE condition.
• Space Saving SC−88 6−Lead Package
• Ultra Small MicroPak™ Leadless Package
• Ultra High Speed: tPD = 2.6 ns Typ into 50 pF at 5 V VCC
• High Output Drive: ±24 mA at 3 V VCC
• Broad VCC Operating Range: 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• Matches the Performance of LCX when Operated at 3.3 V VCC
• Power Down High Impedance Inputs / Output
• Overvoltage Tolerant Inputs Facilitate 5 V to 3 V Translation
• Patented Noise / EMI Reduction Circuitry Implemented
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS
IEEC / IEC
Figure 1. Logic Symbol
= Specific Device Code
= 2−Digit Lot Run Traceability Code
= 2−Digit Date Code Format
= Assembly Plant Code
= Date Code*
= Pb−Free Package
(Note: Microdot may be in either location)
*Date Code orientation and/or position may
vary depending upon manufacturing location.
See detailed ordering, marking and shipping information in the
package dimensions section on page 7 of this data sheet.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2004
January, 2021 − Rev. 2
Publication Order Number: