MOSFET – SiC Power, Single
900 V, 20 mW, 118 A
• Typ. RDS(on) = 20 mW
• Ultra Low Gate Charge (QG(tot) = 196 nC)
• Low Effective Output Capacitance (Coss = 296 pF)
• 100% UIL Tested
• RoHS Compliant
• DC/DC Converter
• Boost Inverter
MAXIMUM RATINGS (TJ = 25°C unless otherwise noted)
Recommended Operation Val-
ues of Gate − Source Voltage
TC < 175°C
TC = 25°C
Steady TC = 100°C
Pulsed Drain Current (Note 2)
TA = 25°C
Single Pulse Surge
Drain Current Capa-
TA = 25°C, tp = 10 ms,
RG = 4.7 W
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
TJ, Tstg − 55 to
Source Current (Body Diode)
IS 153 A
Single Pulse Drain−to−Source Avalanche Ener-
gy (IL = 23 Apk, L = 1 mH) (Note 4)
Stresses exceeding those listed in the Maximum Ratings table may damage the
device. If any of these limits are exceeded, device functionality should not be
assumed, damage may occur and reliability may be affected.
1. The entire application environment impacts the thermal resistance values
shown, they are not constants and are only valid for the particular conditions noted.
2. Repetitive rating, limited by max junction temperature.
3. Peak current might be limited by transconductance.
4. EAS of 162 mJ is based on starting TJ = 25°C; L = 1 mH, IAS = 23 A, VDD =
100 V, VGS = 15 V.
28 mW @ 15 V
TO−247 LONG LEADS
$Y = ON Semiconductor Logo
&Z = Assembly Plant Code
&3 = Date Code (Year & Week)
&K = Lot
NTHL020N090SC1 = Specific Device Code
See detailed ordering and shipping information on page 6 of
this data sheet.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2019
March, 2020 − Rev. 1
Publication Order Number: