LVDS Interface ICs
4bit LVDS Receiver
LVDS Interface IC of ROHM "Serializer" "Deserializer" operate from 8MHz to 150MHz wide clock range, and number of bits
range is from 35 to 70. Data is transmitted seven times (7X) stream and reduce cable number by 3(1/3) or less. The
ROHM's LVDS has low swing mode to be able to expect further low EMI.
Driver and Receiver of 4 bits operate to 250MHz. It can be used for a variety of purposes, home appliances such as
LCD-TV, business machines such as decoders, instruments, and medical equipment.
1) >500 Mbps (250 MHz) switching rates
2) Flow-through pinout simplifies PCB layout
3) 150 ps channel-to-channel skew (typical)
4) 100 ps differential skew (typical)
5) 3.7 ns maximum propagation delay
6) 3.3V power supply design
7) 6mA and 8mA selectable output drive strength
8) Accepts small swing (200 mV typical) differential signal levels
9) Supports open, short and terminated input fail-safe
10) Conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA-644 Standard
11) Industrial temperature operating range (-40℃ to +85℃)
Car Navigation System
Digital TV (Signal System)
Vending machine, Ticket vending machine
■This chip is not designed to protect from radioactivity.
■This document may be used as strategic technical data
which subjects to COCOM regulations.
© 2011 ROHM Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
2011.12 - Rev.A