Two-wire serial interface
2k EEPROM (256-word × 8-bit)
4k EEPROM (512-word × 8-bit)
HN58X24xxSFPIAG series are two-wire serial interface EEPROM (Electrically Erasable and Programmable ROM).
They realize high speed, low power consumption and a high level of reliability by employing advanced MNOS memory
technology and CMOS process and low voltage circuitry technology. They also have a 8-byte page programming
function to make their write operation faster.
• Single supply: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
• Two-wire serial interface (I2CTM serial bus*1)
• Clock frequency: 400 kHz
• Power dissipation:
Standby: 3 µA (max)
Active (Read): 1 mA (max)
Active (Write): 3 mA (max)
• Automatic page write: 8-byte/page
• Write cycle time: 10 ms (2.7 V to 5.5 V)/15ms (1.8 V to 2.7 V)
• Endurance: 105 Cycles (Page write mode)
• Data retention: 10 Years
• Small size packages: SOP 8-pin
• Shipping tape and reel: 2,500 IC/reel
• Lead free products.
Note: 1. I2C is a trademark of Philips Corporation.
2k bit (256 × 8-bit)
4k bit (512 × 8-bit)
1.8 V to 5.5 V
150 mil 8-pin plastic SOP
Rev.4.00, Jul.13.2005, page 1 of 16