2.5V / 3.3V 10-BIT ACTIVE HIGH AND LOW ENABLE, HIGH BANDWIDTH BUS SWITCH INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGE
2.5V / 3.3V 10-BIT HIGH AND LOW EN-
ABLE, HIGH BANDWIDTH BUS SWITCH
• N channel FET switches with no parasitic diode to VCC
– Isolation under power-off conditions
– No DC path to VCC or GND
– 5V tolerant in OFF and ON state
• 5V tolerant I/Os
• Low RON - 4Ω typical
• Flat RON characteristics over operating range
• Rail-to-rail switching 0 - 5V
• Bidirectional dataflow with near-zero delay: no added ground
• Excellent RON matching between channels
• VCC operation: 2.3V to 3.6V
• High bandwidth - up to 500MHz
• LVTTL-compatible control Inputs
• Undershoot Clamp Diodes on all switch and control Inputs
• Low I/O capacitance, 4pF typical
• Available in QSOP package
• 10/100 Base-T, Ethernet LAN switch
• Low distortion analog switch
• Replaces mechanical relay
• ATM 25/155 switching
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
The QS3VH862 HotSwitch with 10-bit active high and low enable is
a high bandwidth bus switch. The QS3VH862 has very low ON
resistance, resulting in under 250ps propagation delay through the
switch. The switches are controlled by independent active low enable
(BE) and active high enable (BE) controls. In the ON state, the switches
can pass signals up to 5V. In the OFF state, the switches offer very high
impedence at the terminals.
The combination of near-zero propagation delay, high OFF imped-
ance, and over-voltage tolerance makes the QS3VH862 ideal for high
performance communications applications.
The QS3VH862 is characterized for operation from -40°C to +85°C.
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGE
c 2014 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.