Wide Temperature Range Version
16 M SRAM (1-Mword × 16-bit / 2-Mword × 8-bit)
The R1LV1616H-I Series is 16-Mbit static RAM organized 1-Mword × 16-bit / 2-Mword × 8-bit.
R1LV1616H-I Series has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption by
employing CMOS process technology (6-transistor memory cell). It offers low power standby power
dissipation; therefore, it is suitable for battery backup systems. It is packaged in 48-pin plastic TSOPI for
high density surface mounting.
• Single 3.0 V supply: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
• Fast access time: 45/55 ns (max)
• Power dissipation:
Active: 9 mW/MHz (typ)
Standby: 1.5 µW (typ)
• Completely static memory.
No clock or timing strobe required
• Equal access and cycle times
• Common data input and output.
Three state output
• Battery backup operation.
2 chip selection for battery backup
• Temperature range: −40 to +85°C
• Byte function (×8 mode) available by BYTE# & A-1.
Rev.1.01, Nov.18.2004, page 1 of 19