Audio Accessory ICs
Preamps with Built-in ALC
The BA3308F/FV is a dual preamplifier for recording and playback with ALC (auto level control), developed for stereo radio,
cassette recorders, tape recorders, and other pre amplifiers audio applications.
ALC circuit has a build in rectification circuit with wide adjustable dynamic range, high gain, low distortion amplifiers with
direct coupling and mute circuit, used to cut off pop noise during power on.
Available in SOP14, or SSOP-B14 Packages.
1) Built-in ALC rectification diode
2) Wide operating power supply voltage range (VCC=4.5~14 V)
3) Low current consumption (IQ=3.5mA)
4) High gain (GVO=80dB)
5) Low distortion (THD=0.1%)
6) Low noise (VNIN=1 μVrms)
7) Input coupling capacitor not needed
8) Good ALC channel balance
9) Built-in power supply mute circuit
10) Dynamic range of ALC can be changed by attaching input resistance.
Stereo radio, cassette tape recorders, stereo cassette decks, home stereos, music centers, etc.
●Line up matrix
© 2011 ROHM Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
2012.06 - Rev.C