Micro Channel (Unit:mm)
1. Caution! Don't look at the laser beam directly, because it's harmful to eyes.
2. The storage temperature is between -40 and 85 °C.
3. Under normal circumstances, the higher the temperature is, the shorter the life of
semiconductor laser will be. It is recommended to use lasers under TEC cooling or in air-
4. To use a laser diode in following sequences: Turn on the power supply; connect to the
laser diode; and then increase the current gradually to the specified operating value. To
shut down the laser diode, please decrease the current to zero gradually, and then turn off
the power. Please make sure that the power supply has no current overshoot at any time.
The current overshoot can damage the laser diodes permanently.
5. The high power laser diode arrays are very sensitive to electrostatic. Please wear anti-
static bracelet during operating with the laser diodes (arrays).
6. Be sure that the operating current does not exceed the specified operating current.
Otherwise, it will accelerate laser aging, shorten lifetime or even damage devices
7. A clean, dry and ventilated environment should be available when storing and operating
laser diodes (arrays). Dust may degrade the laser diodes (arrays).
8. Constant-current power supply with voltage regulator should be used to avoid surge.
2 of 2