Absolute maximum ratings and operating conditions
1 Absolute maximum ratings and operating conditions
Table 1. Absolute maximum ratings (AMR)
Supply voltage (1)
Differential input voltage (2)
Input voltage (3)
Thermal resistance junction to ambient (4)
VDD-0.3 to VCC+0.3
-65 to +150
Maximum junction temperature
HBM: human body model(5)
MM: machine model(6)
CDM: charged device model(7)
Output short circuit duration
Soldering temperature (10 sec), unleaded version
1. All voltage values, except differential voltage are with respect to network ground terminal.
2. Differential voltages are the non-inverting input terminal with respect to the inverting input terminal. If
Vid > ±1 V, the maximum input current must not exceed ±1 mA. In this case (Vid > ±1 V), an input series
resistor must be added to limit input current.
3. Do not exceed 14 V.
4. Short-circuits can cause excessive heating. Destructive dissipation can result from simultaneous short-
circuits on all amplifiers. These values are typical.
5. Human body model: a 100 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged through a
1.5kΩ resistor between two pins of the device. This is done for all couples of connected pin combinations
while the other pins are floating.
6. Machine model: a 200 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged directly between
two pins of the device with no external series resistor (internal resistor < 5 Ω). This is done for all couples of
connected pin combinations while the other pins are floating.
7. Charged device model: all pins and the package are charged together to the specified voltage and then
discharged directly to the ground through only one pin. This is done for all pins.
8. There is no short-circuit protection inside the device: short-circuits from the output to VCC can cause
excessive heating. The maximum output current is approximately 80mA, independent of the magnitude of
VCC. Destructive dissipation can result from simultaneous short-circuits on all amplifiers.
Table 2. Operating conditions
Common mode input voltage range
Operating free air temperature range
2.7 to 12
VDD -0.2 to VCC +0.2
-40 to +125
2/14 Doc ID 15718 Rev 1