Synchronous Rectifier Driver
The fundamental of SP6013 synchronous
rectifier (SR) driver IC is based on our U.S.
patented methods that utilize the principle of
“prediction” logic circuit. The IC deliberates
previous cycle timing to control the SR in
present cycle by “predictive” algorithm that
makes adjustments to the turn-off time, in order
to achieve maximum efficiency and avoid
cross-conduction at the same time. It also
maintains the MOSFET’s body diode conduction
at minimum level. The SP6013 is capable to
adapt in almost all existing flyback converters
with few adjustments considered necessary.
• Servers & workstations
• Storage area network power supplies
• Telecommunication converters
• Embedded systems
• Industrial & commercial systems using high
• Offers efficiency improvement over Schottky
Diode (depends on drive configuration of the
PIN CONFIGURATION (SOP-8)
• Drives all logic level Power MOSFET.
• Prediction gate timing control.
• Minimum MOSFET body diode conduction.
• Operating frequency up to 650 KHz.
• Synchronize to transformer