Ordering number : EN7733
Thick-Film Hybrid IC
One-Channel Class AB
Audio Power Amplifier IC 80W
The STK404-000S series products are audio power amplifier hybrid ICs that consist of optimally-designed discrete
component power amplifier circuits that have been miniaturized using SANYO’s unique insulated metal substrate
technology (IMST). The adoption of a newly-developed low thermal resistance substrate allows this series of devices to
be provided in miniature packages significantly more compact than earlier SANYO products with similar specifications.
• Series of pin compatible power amplifiers ranging from 45W to 180W (10%/1kHz) devices. The same printed circuit
board can be used depending on the output power grade.
• Miniature packages
- 30W to 40W (THD=0.4%, f=20Hz to 20kHz); 44.0mm × 25.6mm × 8.5mm *
- 50W to 80W (THD=0.4%, f=20Hz to 20kHz); 46.6mm × 25.5mm × 8.5mm *
- 100W to 120W (THD=0.4%, f=20Hz to 20kHz); 59.2mm × 25.5mm × 8.5mm *
*: Not including the pins.
• Output load impedance: RL=6Ω
• Allowable load shorted time: 0.3 seconds
• Built-in thermal protection circuit
• Supports the use of standby, muting, and load shorting protection circuits.
These products are organized as a series based on their output capacity.
STK404-050S STK404-070S STK404-090S STK404-100S STK404-120S STK404-130S STK404-140S
Output 1 (0.4%/20Hz to 20kHz)
Output 2 (10%/1kHz)
Maximum supply voltage (6Ω)
Recommended supply voltage (6Ω)
- Built-in thermal protection circuit
44.0mm × 25.6mm × 8.5mm
46.6mm × 25.5mm × 8.5mm
59.2mm × 25.5mm × 8.5mm
D1505HKIM 5-6764 No.7733-1/6