Ordering number : ENN6868
Electronic Volume Control System
The LC75345M is an electronic volume system that can
control the volume, balance, 2-band equalizer, super bass,
and input switching functions by serial data input.
• Volume: 0 dB to –78 dB (1-dB step) and –∞ (64
0 dB to –50 dB (1-dB step), –50 dB to –70 dB
(2-dB step), –70-dB to –78 dB (4-dB step)
Balance function with separate L/R control
• Treble: ±10-dB control in 2-dB steps is possible.
• Bass: ±10-dB control in 2-dB steps is possible. Peaking
• Super bass: +10-dB control in 2-dB steps is possible.
• Selector: 5 input signals can be selected both for L and
• Input gain: 0 dB to +30 dB (2-dB step) amplification is
possible for the input signal.
• General-purpose amp (ATT): 2 on-chip general-purpose
• On-chip buffer amplifier cuts down number of external
• Low switching noise generated by on-chip switch due to
use of silicon gate CMOS process
• On-chip reference voltage circuit for analog ground
• Controls performed with serial data input (CCB)
3263-MFP36SDJ (375 mil)
SANYO: MFP36SDJ (375 mil)
• CCB is a trademark of SANYO ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
• CCB is SANYO’s original bus format and all the bus
addresses are controlled by SANYO.
Any and all SANYO products described or contained herein do not have specifications that can handle
applications that require extremely high levels of reliability, such as life-support systems, aircraft’s
control systems, or other applications whose failure can be reasonably expected to result in serious
physical and/or material damage. Consult with your SANYO representative nearest you before using
any SANYO products described or contained herein in such applications.
SANYO assumes no responsibility for equipment failures that result from using products at values that
exceed, even momentarily, rated values (such as maximum ratings, operating condition ranges, or other
parameters) listed in products specifications of any and all SANYO products described or contained
SANYO Electric Co.,Ltd. Semiconductor Company
TOKYO OFFICE Tokyo Bldg., 1-10, 1 Chome, Ueno, Taito-ku, TOKYO, 110-8534 JAPAN
20901RM (OT) No. 6868-1/22