PIN Silicon Photodiode
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TA = 25° C unless otherwise noted)
Storage Temperature Range
Operating Temperature Range
Lead Soldering Temperature [ 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) from the case for 5 seconds with soldering
-65°C to +150°C
-65°C to +125°C
Electrical Characteristics (TA = 25° C unless otherwise noted)
Reverse Light Current:
ID Reverse Dark Current
Open Circuit Voltage:
Short Circuit Current:
Reverse Breakdown Voltage
Turn On / Turn Off Time
μA VR = 5 V, EE = 5 mW/cm2 (3)(4)
nA VR = 10 V, EE = 0(3)
mW EE = 5 mW/cm2(4)
V EE = 5 mW/cm2(4)
V EE = 100 µA
pF VR = 0, EE = 0, F = 1 MHz
ns VR = 10 V, RL = 1 kΩ
(1) RMA ﬂux is recommended. Dura on can be extended to a maximum of 10 seconds when ﬂow soldering.
(2) Derate linearly 1.5 mW/° C above 25° C.
(3) Junc on temperature for all devices in this data sheet is maintained at 25° C.
(4) Light source is an unﬁltered tungsten bulb opera ng at CT = 2870 K or equivalent infrared source.
(5) At any par cular wavelength the ﬂux responsively, Rθ is related to quantum eﬃciency by: Rθ = ηq (λ/1240), where ηq is the quantum
eﬃciency in electrons per photon and λ is the wavelength in nanometers; thus at 900 nm, 0.60 A/W corresponds to a quantum eﬃciency
(6) NEP is the radiant ﬂux at a speciﬁed wavelength, required for unity signal-to-noise ra o normalized for bandwidth. NEP calcula on is made
using responsivity at peak sensi vity wavelength, with spot noise measurement at 1000 Hz in a noise bandwidth of 6 Hz. (λ, f, ∆ f) = (λp,
1000 Hz, 6 Hz).
TT Electronics reserves the right to make changes in product speciﬁcation without
notice or liability. All information is subject to TT Electronics’ own data and is
considered accurate at time of going to print.
© TT electronics plc
OPTEK Technology, Inc.
1645 Wallace Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006|Ph: +1 972 323 2200
www.optekinc.com | www.ttelectronics.com
Issue A 08/2016 Page 2