Schottky Barrier Diode Silicon Epitaxial
• High-Speed Switching
(1) Low forward voltage : VF(3) = 0.54 V (typ).
(2) Low reverse current : IR(1) = 1 µA (max).
(3) Small and compact ESC package, equivalent to SOD-523 and SC-79
3. Packaging and Internal Circuit
4. Absolute Maximum Ratings (Note) (Unless otherwise specified, Ta = 25)
Peak reverse voltage
Peak forward current
Average rectified current
Non-repetitive peak forward surge current
Tstg -55 to 125
Note: Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the
significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even
if the operating conditions (i.e. operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum
Please design the appropriate reliability upon reviewing the Toshiba Semiconductor Reliability Handbook
("Handling Precautions"/"Derating Concept and Methods") and individual reliability data (i.e. reliability test
report and estimated failure rate, etc).
Note 1: Measured with a 10ms pulse.
Note 2: Mounted on a glass-epoxy circuit board of 20 mm × 20 mm, Pad dimension of 4 mm × 4 mm.