TOSHIBA CD Process Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
PWM Chopper Type 4 ch H-bridge Motor Driver
The TB67H452FTG is a PWM chopper type 4 ch
H-bridge motor driver.
The TB67H452FTG can drive two steppers, two DC
brushed motors and one stepping motor, etc. by
combining 4 ch H-bridges. And it can also drive dual
DC brushed motors or stepping motors for
large-current drive by setting Large mode. Moreover,
VM power supply voltage can be used 6.3 V or more.
Therefore, it is optimal for battery powered
applications with 7.2 V power supply for example.
Weight: 0.137 g (typ.)
● Single-chip brushed DC motor driver for up to 4 motors
● Single-chip bipolar stepping motor driver for up to 2 motors
● Monolithic IC structured by CD process
● Low ON-resistance: Ron = 0.6 Ω
In Large mode, H-bridges can be combined. ON-resistance (Ron) = 0.3 Ω.
● Over-current detection (ISD), thermal shutdown (TSD), and VM power-on reset circuits
● Since the IC incorporates a VCC regulator for internal circuit operation, an external logic
power supply (5 V) is not required
● Package: QFN48
● Maximum output withstand voltage: 40 V (max)
● Output current: 3.5 A (peak) in DC Motor (S) mode
● Chopping frequency can be set by external capacitor and resistor
High-speed chopping is possible at 100 kHz or more
©2017 TOSHIBA Corporation