CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Quad 2-Input NAND Gate
The TC74AC00FT is an advanced high speed CMOS 2-INPUT NAND GATE fabricated with silicon gate and
double-layer metal wiring C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS
low power dissipation.
The internal circuit is composed of 3 stages including buffer output, which provide high noise immunity and
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage.
(1) Wide operating temperature range: Topr = -40 to 125 (Note 1)
(2) High speed: tpd = 3.8 ns (typ.) VCC = 5.0 V
(3) Low power dissipation: ICC = 4.0 µA (max) Ta = 25
(4) High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28 % VCC (min)
(5) Output current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 4.5 V)
(6) Balanced propagation delays: tPLH ≈ tPHL
(7) Wide operating voltage range: VCC(opr) = 2.0 V to 5.5 V
(8) Pin and function compatible with 74F00.
Note 1: Operating Range spec of Topr = -40 to 125 is applicable only for the products which manufactured after
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production