CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Dual D-Type Flip-Flop with Preset and Clear
The TC74AC74FT is an advanced high speed CMOS D-FLIP FLOP fabricated with silicon gate and double-layer
metal wiring C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS
low power dissipation.
The signal level applied to the D INPUT is transferred to Q OUTPUT during the positive going transition of the
CLR and PR are independent of the CK and are accomplished by setting the appropriate input to an "L" level.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage.
(1) Wide operating temperature range: Topr = -40 to 125 (Note 1)
(2) High speed: fMAX = 200 MHz (typ.) at VCC = 5.0 V
(3) Low power dissipation: ICC = 4.0 µA (max) at Ta = 25
(4) High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
(5) Output current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 4.5 V)
(6) Balanced propagation delays: tPLH ≈ tPHL
(7) Wide operating voltage range: VCC(opr) = 2.0 V to 5.5 V
(8) Pin and function compatible with 74F74.
Note 1: Operating Range spec of Topr = -40 to 125 is applicable only for the products which manufactured after
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production