CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Hex Inverter
The TC74ACT04P is an advanced high speed CMOS INVERTER fabricated with silicon gate and double-layer
metal wiring C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS
low power dissipation.
This device may be used as a level converter for interfacing TTL or NMOS to High Speed CMOS. The inputs are
compatible with TTL, NMOS and CMOS output voltage levels.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage.
(1) High speed: tpd = 4.6 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5.0 V
(2) Low power dissipation: ICC = 4.0 µA (max) at Ta = 25 �
(3) Compatible with TTL inputs: VIL = 0.8 V (max)
: VIH = 2.0 V (min)
(4) Output current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 4.5 V)
(5) Balanced propagation delays: tPLH ≈ tPHL
(6) Pin and function compatible with 74F04.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production