CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Quad 2-Input AND Gate
The TC74ACT08P is an advanced high speed CMOS 2-INPUT AND GATE fabricated with silicon gate and double-
layer metal wiring C2MOS technology.
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS
low power dissipation.
This device may be used as a level converter for interfacing TTL or NMOS to High Speed CMOS. The inputs are
compatible with TTL, NMOS and CMOS output voltage levels.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage.
(1) High speed: tpd = 4.7 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5.0 V
(2) Low power dissipation: ICC = 4.0 µA (max) at Ta = 25 �
(3) Compatible with TTL inputs: VIL = 0.8 V (max)
: VIH = 2.0 V (min)
(4) Output current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 4.5 V)
(5) Balanced propagation delays: tPLH ≈ tPHL
(6) Pin and function compatible with 74F08.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production