TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low Voltage Octal Bus Buffer with 5 V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74LCXZ240 is a high-performance CMOS octal bus
buffer. Designed for use in 3.3-V systems, it achieves high-speed
operation while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The device is designed for low-voltage (3.3 V) VCC applications,
but it could be used to interface to 5-V supply environment for
both inputs and outputs.
When Power supply voltage is turned on, turned off or VCC is
between 0 to 1.5V, output will be at high impedance.
For operation at (3.3 V) VCC, hot board insertion is applicable.
The TC74LCXZ240 is an inverting 3-state buffer having two
active-low output enables. This device is designed to be used with
3-state memory address drivers, etc.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 2.7 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 6.5 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
• Output current: IOH = −24 mA (min) /IOL = 36 mA (min)
(VCC = 3.0V)
• Available in TSSOP and VSSOP (US)
• Power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
• Pin and function compatible with the 74 series
(74AC/VHC/HC/F/ALS/LS etc.) 240 type
: 0.08 g ( typ.)
: 0.03 g ( typ.)
Start of commercial production