TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 20-Bit D-Type Flip-Flop with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX16721FT is a high-performance CMOS 20-bit
D-type flip-flop. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems,
it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS
low power dissipation.
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
The TC74VCX16721FT is edge-triggered D-type flip-flop with
qualified clock storage. On the positive transition of the clock
(CK) input, the device provides true data at the Q outputs if the
clock-enable (CKEN) input is low. If CKEN is high, no data is
stored. When the OE input is high, the outputs are in a
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
high-impedance state. This device is designed to be used with
3-state memory address drivers, etc.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 3.5 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 4.4 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 8.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Start of commercial production