TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
TC74VCX374FT, TC74VCX374FK, TC74VCX374FTG
Low-Voltage Octal D-Type Flip-Flop with 3.6 V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX374 is a high performance CMOS octal D-type
flip-flop which is guaranteed to operate from 1.2-V to 3.6-V.
Designed for use in 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V systems, it achieves
high speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low power
It is also designed with over voltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
This 8 bit D-type flip-flop is controlled by a clock input (CK) and
a output enable input ( OE ). When OE input is high, the eight
outputs are in a high impedance state.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
• Low voltage operation: VCC = 1.2 to 3.6 V
• High speed operation: tpd = 4.2 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
tpd = 4.8 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
tpd = 9.6 ns (max) (VCC = 1.65 to 1.95 V)
tpd = 19.2 ns (max) (VCC = 1.4 to 1.6 V)
tpd = 48.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.2 V)
• 3.6 V tolerant inputs and outputs.
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
IOH/IOL = ±2 mA (min) (VCC = 1.4 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs.
: 0.08 g (typ.)
: 0.03 g (typ.)
: 0.0145g (typ.)
Note: When mounting VQON package, the type of recommended flux is RA or RMA
Start of commercial production