CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Low-Voltage Octal D-Type Flip-Flop with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX574FK is a high performance CMOS octal D-type flip-flop which is guaranteed to operate from 1.2
V to 3.6 V. Designed for use in 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V systems, it achieves high speed operation while
maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
It is also designed with over voltage tolerant inputs and outputs up to 3.6 V.
This 8 bit D-type flip-flop is controlled by a clock input (CK) and an output enable input (OE). When the OE input
is high, the eight outputs are in a high impedance state.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.2 to 3.6 V
(2) High-speed operation: tpd = 4.2 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
tpd = 4.8 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
tpd = 9.6 ns (max) (VCC = 1.65 to 1.95 V)
tpd = 19.2 ns (max) (VCC = 1.4 to 1.6 V)
tpd = 48.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.2 V)
(3) Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
IOH/IOL = ±2 mA (min) (VCC = 1.4 V)
(4) Latch-up performance: -300 mA
(5) ESD performance: Human Body Model ≥ ±2000 V
(6) 3.6 V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production