TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage 16-Bit Bus Transceiver with Bushold
The TC74VCXH16245FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit bus
transceiver. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it achieves
high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
This 16-bit bus transceiver is controlled by direction control (DIR) inputs
and output enable ( OE ) inputs which are common to each byte. It can be
used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. The direction of
data transmission is determined by the level of the DIR inputs. The OE
inputs can be used to disable the device so that the busses are effectively
The A, B data inputs include active bushold circuitry, eliminating the need
for external pull-up resisisors to hold unused or floating data inputs at a
valid logic level.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
Weight: 0.25 g (typ.)
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• Bushold on data inputs eliminating the need for external pull-up/pull-down resistors
• High-speed operation : tpd = 2.5 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 3.0 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 5.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• 3.6-V tolerant control inputs
• Output current : IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
Note: Do not apply a signal to any bus pins when it is in the output mode. Damage may result.
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production