TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Quad 2-Input OR Gate
The TC74VHCT32A is an advanced high speed CMOS
2-INPUT OR GATE fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS
It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent
Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power
The internal circuit is composed of 4 stages including buffer
output, which provide high noise immunity and stable output.
The input voltage are compatible with TTL output voltage.
This device may be used as a level converter for interfacing 3.3
V to 5 V system.
Input protection and output circuit ensure that 0 to 5.5 V can
be applied to the input and output (Note) pins without regard to
the supply voltage. These structure prevents device destruction
due to mismatched supply and input/output voltages such as
battery back up, hot board insertion, etc.
Note: VCC = 0 V
• High speed: tpd = 3.8 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 2 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• Compatible with TTL inputs: VIL = 0.8 V (max)
VIH = 2.0 V (min)
• Power down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs.
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼− tpHL
• Low noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (max)
• Pin and function compatible with the 74 series
(74AC/HC/F/ALS/LS etc.) 32 type.
Note: xxxFN (JEDEC SOP) is not available in
0.18 g (typ.)
0.12 g (typ.)
0.06 g (typ.)
0.02 g (typ.)