CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Low-Voltage, Low-Capacitance Quad Bus Switch
The TC7MBL3125CFT and TC7MBL3126CFT are a low-voltage/low-capacitance CMOS 4bit Bus Switch. The
low on-resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay time.
The TC7MBL3125CFT requires the output enable (OE) input to be set high to place the output into the high
impedance state, whereas the TC7MBL3126CFT requires the output enable (OE) input to be set low to place the
output into the high impedance.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Wide operating temperature range: Topr = -40 to 125 (Note 1)
(2) Operating voltage: VCC = 1.65 to 3.6 V
(3) ON capacitance: CI/O = 7.5 pF Switch On (typ.) @VCC = 3.0 V
(4) ON resistance: RON = 6.5 Ω (typ.) @VCC = 3.0 V, VIS = 0 V
(5) ESD performance: MM ≥ ±200 V, HBM ≥ ±2000 V
(6) Power-down protection for inputs (OE, OE and I/O)
(7) Package: TSSOP14
Note 1: Operating Range spec of Topr = -40 to 125 is applicable only for the products which manufactured after
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production