CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Quad SPDT USB Switch
The TC7USB3212WBG is a 2 differential channel, 1-2 multiplexer/demultiplexer for USB3.0 (5Gbps), or other
high-speed interface applications.
This device consists of four individual multiplexer/demultiplexer with common select input (SEL) and output
enable (OE). The An+/An- inputs is connected to the Bn+/Bn- or Cn+/Cn- outputs determined by the combination
both the select input (SEL) and output enable (OE). When the output enable (OE) input is held high level, the
switches are open with regardless the state of select inputs and a high-impedance state exists between the
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Supply voltage: VCC = 1.65 to 1.95 V
(2) ON-resistance: RON = 4.5 Ω (typ.) @VCC = 1.65 V, VIS = 0 V
(3) -3dB Bandwidth: BW = 8 GHz (typ.) @VCC = 1.8 V
(4) Insertion Loss: IL = -1 dB (typ.) @VCC = 1.8 V, f = 2.5 GHz,
(5) Power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs.
(6) Package: WCSP20
Note: Handling Precaution
When handling individual devices (which are not yet mounted on a circuit board), be sure that the environment
is protected against electrostatic electricity. Operators should wear anti-static clothing, and containers and
other objects that come into direct contact with devices should be made of anti-static materials.
4. Packaging and Pin Assignment (Top View)
4.1. Pin Assignment
©2015 Toshiba Corporation
Start of commercial production