CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Dual SPDT USB Switch
The TC7USB42FT is high-speed CMOS dual 1-2 multiplexer/demultiplexer. The low ON-resistance and the low
capacitance of the switch allow connections to USB2.0 (480Mbps) application.
This device consists of dual individual two-inputs multiplexer/demultiplexer with common select input (S) and
output enable (OE). The D+/D- inputs is connected to the 1D+/1D- or 2D+/2D- outputs determined by the
combination both the select input (S) and output enable (OE). When the output enable (OE) input is held high
level, the switches are open with regardless the state of select inputs and a high-impedance state exists between
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Supply voltage: VCC = 2.3 to 4.3 V
(2) Switch terminal ON-capacitance: CI/O = 5 pF Switch ON (typ.) @VCC = 3.3 V
(3) ON-resistance: RON = 4.5 Ω (typ.) @VCC = 3 V, VIS = 0 V
(4) RON flatness: RON(flat) = 1.3 Ω (typ.)@VCC = 3 V
(5) Difference of ON-resistance between switches: ∆RON = 0.35 Ω (typ.)@VCC = 3 V
(6) ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V, Human body model ≥ ±8000 V
(7) Power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs.
(8) Package: TSSOP14
4. Packaging and Pin Assignment