TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
Low-Voltage Dual Bus Switch
The TC7WBL126AFK provides two bits of low-voltage
high-speed bus switching. The low ON-resistance of the switch
allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay
and while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation.
The device comprises dual 2-bit switches with separate bus
enable (OE) signals. When OE is high, the switch is on and port A
is connected to port B. When OE is low, the switch is off and a
high-impedance state exists between the two ports.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits to guard
against static discharge.
Weight: 0.01 g (typ.)
• Operating voltage range: VCC = 2 to 3.6 V
• High speed: tpd = 0.31 ns (max) @ 3 V
• Ultra-low ON-resistance: RON = 5 Ω (typ.) @ 3 V
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Power-down protection provided on inputs (OE input only)
• Package: US8
Pin Assignment (top view)
VCC OE2 B1 A2
OE1 A1 B2 GND
Start of commercial production