CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Silicon Monolithic
1. Functional Description
• Low-Voltage, Low-Capacitance Dual Bus Switch
The TC7WBL3305CFK and TC7WBL3306CFK are Low Voltage/Low Capacitance CMOS 2bit Bus Switches. The
low ON-resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay time.
The TC7WBL33306CFK requires the output enable (OE) input to be set high to place the output into the high
impedance state, whereas the TC7WBL3305CFK requires the output enable (OE) input to be set low to place the
output into the high impedance.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
(1) Operating voltage: VCC = 1.65 to 3.6 V
(2) ON capacitance: CI/O = 7 pF Switch On (typ.) @VCC = 3.0 V
(3) ON resistance: RON = 6.0 Ω (typ.) @VCC = 3.0 V, VIS = 0 V
(4) ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
(5) Power-down protection for inputs (OE and OE, I/O)
(6) Package: US8
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Start of commercial production